PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU APPLY
- To become a teacher you must be in high school and up.
- If you are not patient, unwilling to put in the time, do not have an open mind, or do not like working with kids, this job is NOT right for you.
- You may not get to teach each program you apply for. In our process, your application will be reviewed and the program leader will determine your acceptance or rejection.
- Please get parental permission prior to applying if you are a minor.
- Have fun! Don't hesitate to reach out to Annabelle or Esha if you have any questions or concerns.
For further information about the admittance process, please refer here: Volunteer Information
If the form is giving you trouble, try to fill it out using incognito mode.
Trust us. Being a teacher is extremely rewarding and fun. Don't be afraid to apply. Doing something gives you more opportunities than doing nothing.